1.2
Turnaround Time

Absolute worst company, owner sub contract everything to the lowest bidder and it shows, and sub par unlicensed contractors is what I got not mention it took 5 months to finish and 10 months later my pool still leaks and is nothing is being done that they promise. Legal action is the next step

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of premier pools and spas pool construction. Premier Pools And Spas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned premier pools and spas pool construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Premier Pools And Spas.

Had an Experience with Premier Pools And Spas?

Comments

Taking them to the court and BBB are after them. They will soon go belly up.

to Anonymous #1300263

I seriously doubt it! The courts ARE ALWAYS on the side of the business! You need to take MANY photos than just the 4 you put up on here that show NOTHING and also take a lot of video of where the problems are!

DUH!